Sunday, June 22, 2008

Army Lineup (as of Feb 2008)

Hello everyone! Lotur here, welcome to my first gundam blog venture! I returned as a gunpla collector around mid 2007 after a 9-year hiatus. Started with the HG 144s (every kit i had back then are pretty much dilapidated as of now LOL) popularized by Gundam Wing in the mid to late 90s, and its been a blast since coming back (owing to the better quality kits of late, most esp the MG line). Im quite new to the blog scene (including posting nitty gritty and the works) so please bear with me as i learn the ropes. My zeal for gunpla was reinvigorated through community forums like greattoys and mechapinoy, afterwhich the rest was history. :)

Here is my army catalog through February:




































Will post my recent kits soon :)

2 comments:

AkoSiDen said...

DUDE! can i add you to my link! you blog is soo cooll!!

Lotur said...

thanks man! my pleasure :)
if you're into gundam stuff try to join our other parekoys here

http://pinoygundam.proboards.com/index.cgi

kitakits :)